Thursday, February 2, 2017

Decorating Around Pets


     Do you love your furbabies, but hate the mess? I have one fun tip for you:


Thrift stores!

Seriously, though. If you can find something cheap, AND pretty, use it! I fell in love with this beautiful white chenille bedspread that I found at Habitat for Humanity Re-Store for $5.

Shasta the Australian Kelpie

     I love chenille and I told myself that I would purchase it if I ever came across it. Five bucks can't be beat! It protects my "good" bedding underneath and I just fold the chenille down at night to keep any pet hair contained and off of us at night. If the dogs and cats ruin it, it was only five bucks.

     I have other decorating around pets projects in the works that I will share as I finish them :)
   
     What do you do to protect your furniture? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment