Monday, February 27, 2017

Romeo


     Phoenix has a new friend! I use the term "friend" loosely, as Romeo is not yet a fan of puppies. Romeo is a feral kitten that I am fostering for socialization. This little black and white tuxedo kitten grabbed our hearts for sure.

Romeo

He is coming along nicely with his socialization and I feel like he is ready for a nice, calm home. He does have a bad case of ringworm, though. We are treating him for that and it is showing improvement. We are no strangers to ringworm here, so I'm not worried about introducing him to the rest of the population. We were already dealing with it here before Romeo came with his own case of it.

Romeo

Romeo

And, how about those mismatched floral pillow covers? LOL! I definitely need to get my hands on more fabric so i can make some coordinating sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment